6.04.2011

STOP and LISTEN

Hello! My name is LAUREN. I hope to enlighten you, my reader, on a series of matters overlooked in our society. Troubles and atrocities forgotten about in the protected society of America that we live in. My request is that you STOP. To LISTEN. Can you hear the cries of those mistreated around the world? Those stuck in horrifying conditions? It can be very hard, because these people have no VOICE. They have little to no ways of getting out and communicating to the world what they are living through. They are practically IGNORED by their governments and the people in their countries. People in places like America, who have the ability to do something about these problems, have no clue what is going on, and would be happy to help if they did, Through what I tell you, I hope to be a VOICE for those who have none. I wish to inspire you to JOIN the cry and make the voice even louder. They deserve to be HEARD. They deserve a chance. They are human. We are human. So, every once in a while (about once a week to be precise), STOP by here. LISTEN for a while. See if you can't take what you have heard, and make the VOICE stronger. I like to call that RADICAL LISTENING. Don't just listen, SPEAK. Expand. Inspire. If you are a Christian, PRAY. It doesn't take much effort to tell someone what they might not know, but would be totally interested in hearing.
STOP. LISTEN. SPEAK.

-Yours Truly,
LAUREN

No comments:

Post a Comment